Answering Your Most Important Questions
Does my insurance cover chiropractic care?Most insurance covers chiropractic care. You may call and speak to our wonderful staff and we would be happy to verify your insurance coverage. We accept all PPO, POS, auto insurance, Medicare and some worker’s comp and HMO plans.
Do you have to come for the rest of your life?
The Napoli Chiropractic Center offers three types of care:
- Relief Care: This is care to get out of pain and stabilize your injury.
- Corrective Care: This is care to make a structural correction in your spine that is long-lasting.
- Maintenance Care: This is care to maintain your new spinal structure and health over your lifetime.
What is a chiropractic adjustment?
A chiropractic adjustment is a manipulation of the vertebrae of the spine to make your spine straighter and stronger.
The Napoli Chiropractic Centers offer two types of manipulation:
- the traditional hands-on approach that has been safe and effective for over 100 years
- computerized adjusting by the PRO Adjuster, which is a state-of-the-art instrument developed to safely adjust patients without twisting or turning